Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ShoeGasm Alert.

I Absolutely LOOOOOOVE shoes and there are shoes out there that cause me to Simply LOSE my Mind!!  Ahhhhh I am totally screaming right now.  Here are a few of my absolute Favs that I have come across on the net.



RUTHIE DAVIS CORK SCREW PUMP!!!!

This shoe screams Look at me and Stylish Corporate take over.  
Total Wowzers!!!!

VERSACE

Need I say anything else.  I wouldn't exactly strut around in these but a night
on the Red Carpet or VIP in a Mega Club warrants totally Rocking these!!
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!



WHITE AND GOLD FRINGED BROGUES!

If you want to look Uber Cute and on the Cutting Edge of fashion
and you have a whole lot of walking to do.  Then you are sure to rock these. 


ANASTASIA RADEVICH!!!

I have NOOOO Idea where I would Rock them. But I must have them
Heads will turn for sure. 
Ohhhhh La La

You can check out a complete list of shoes that cause a total Shoegasm on our Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment