As the celebs began to arrive was definitely full of anticipation
So I waited....
I saw Taylor swift, Who looked radiant in Red,
Alicia Keys who's hour glass figure looked sensational..
Still no OMF! Moment
Then I saw Miley Cyrus!
and well she looked sexy but a little to sexy if she was going for shock and awe..The
Success!
I waited..
Then Katy Perry showed up and she looked stunning.
but I still needed that jaw dropping I have to have this moment.
So I waited......
Brandy Hit the Red/White Carpet looking Gorgeous
her hair was FANTABULISTIC
Now those shoes did do a little something....just a little.
Now don't worry there were some guys that made my jaw drop
Usher looked Dapper and Swaggy as the Biebs would say in his ensemble.
and the shades were a total yes!
But then it happened, Yep it happened not only did I have a total and complete OMF! Moment
this person also wins the OMF! Moment Award
Drum Role please....badabadabadabadabada......
CARLY RAE JEPSEN AND THOSE PANTS
OMF!!! OMF!! OMF!!!
When she stepped on stage and I saw those pants I was screaming...well not really more
metaphorically speaking. But you get my point.
I have to have those pants....
Way to make an impression at one of most important award shows.
LOVE IT!!!!
Well until next time people.
I will continue the search for
OMF! MOMENTS!!!!
Photos courtesy of various on line sites
Us Weekly,
E online
Cooper Perez
Pop Sugar






No comments:
Post a Comment