From designing, to branding, to marketing I love it ALL!!!! OMF is designed for me to share those moments with you. So it is only fair that I talk about the Photo shoot that I was Creative Director for. The shoot was for a spread in Bougie Magazine and it was done at The Shot Atlanta! It was soooo much fun. I love what I do.
It was 12 am below that's me and Tim Rogers the photographer
My hair completely said good night.
Ok so I love telling people what to do....heheeeeee
The swimsuit designs were by Jaki Brown Couture!
I can give you a sneak peek but you have to wait for
the mag to see the finished product or when we
Below is the photographer Tim Rogers of the Shot Atlanta and Deevo of Now That's A Good Look is also my videogrpher and one of the Producers of OMF!
What you didn't know it was a TV Show!!!
Cannot wait for you to see the shoes, shades and accessories OMF!
Shades by
De'Jon Hunter
Accessories by Chasing Couture and shoes by
Angels of Miracles
which you will have to wait and see when the spread comes out or you can
visit
Video Coming Soon!!!
Follow us on Twitter





No comments:
Post a Comment