Thursday, May 17, 2012

Multiple OMF! Moments at Cannes! Yes, Yes,Yes!

I don't care who you are, where you are or how old you are we all dream of 
walking that Red Carpet and being the center of attention.  
This year the Cannes Film Festival not
only made me fantasize but also satisfied 
my Fashiongasm craving by delivering multiple 
OMF! Moment on the Red Carpet!

Let's Get Started Shall we!

Diane Kruger kicked things off looking absolutely amazing
in
Giambattista Valli 

She looked absolutely Dreamy, Whimsical, Magical..
need I say more


Next up that made my jaw drop was 
Eva Longoria
in 
Marchesa

I would hate to be her Ex...I am sure her Ex hates to be her Ex..
Just Sayin she is uber Sexy in Marchesa. 

Below we have another Eva
Supermodel Eva Herzigova
in
Dolce & Gabbana

Reminds me of old Hollywood just in a younger package!
Love it, Love it, Love it!


Tilda Swinton 
in 
Haider Ackerman
I always think of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and Lord of the Rings
when ever I see her.  Those were two of my favorite movies. 
She comes across as intriguing no matter what she is in. 



Fan Bing Bing 
in 
Christopher Bu Embroidered Strapless Gown

She looked unbelievable.  That gown was simply gorgeous!


Here is my OMF! Moment 
The one that made my mouth drop
eyes pop 
and caused me to gasp for air!
for many different reasons

Jane Fonda 
in 
Atelier Versace


Not only does she look flawless, but she is 74 years old!
74!  She looks Sexy well poised and that
Gown makes her look like a Statue. 
She gets the OMF! Award 
at the Cannes Film Festival 2012


Well I hope you enjoyed My OMF! Selections from this star studded event!
I know I did!!!
MUAH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment