Monday, June 18, 2012

The Art Institute of Atanta's Speakeasy Runway Event 2012

No secret I love fashion.  I love the whole process from envisioning, to sketching, to creating to seeing it come down the runway.  I also love seeing new designers paving their way to make their designer label a house hold brand.  Early this month i was honored to do the Red Carpet Coverage for a end of semester runway event put on by some of Professor Gorman's students from the Art Institute in Atlanta.  The entire show was put together by the students.  The designs and show had a Harlem Nights/Cotton Club theme Various designers participated in this wonderful runway event.   It took place at the Sweet Water Brewery.  Another thing I love Beer....lol.  Of course the entire night couldn't have one glass.


Things got started with yours truly doing a little Red Carpet Hosting. 
I got to wear my Summer White Blazer Yes!!!!
Jewelry Designer Devonne Washington
She had some amaaaazing pieces in the show especially those 
earrings that she is wearing OMF!!!!


Designer LeeVann Roundtree and one of the models from the event.
LeeVann is one of the finalists from Fashion Uncorked 2011. He had a few pieces that came down the runway.  He is truly a designer on the rise.  Keep your eyes peeled. 

The show was full of satin, lace, feathers and more courtesy of various designers




  



Designer JohnPaul Bratcher and Model

The show was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see
what they come up with next....


Make sure to follow me on twitter @OMF!_OhMyFashion


Photos courtesy of Emmanuel Phillips / E.L. Jones
Filmmaker - Videographer - Photographer









No comments:

Post a Comment