Thursday, June 7, 2012

OMF! Moments At The CMT Awards 2012!

I may not listen to country often...I do have a couple of choice songs that I will um a little diddy to.
But when it comes to Fashion and the CMT Awards, even I am "A Little Bit of Country"  While I was covering  the Red Carpet at a Fashion event here in Atlanta; The Country Music Awards was taking place.  Like any awards show it is great to see hard work pay off.  You know, chart topping hits and music videos that look like feature films.....But as you all  know for me; It is ALLL about the fashion...Can't help it.. I am addicted...

So I once again began my quest and I did find and have a couple of OMF! Moments....Yaaaaaay!


TOM GOSSIN, RACHEL REINERT and MIKE GOSSIN of GLORIANA


This trio looked amazing!  They managed to deliver their 
individual style without over powering each other. 
Love it!!!!


CARRIE UNDERWOOD


She looks Gorgeous!
The shimmery cock tail dress with the flowing locks... Splendid
Then that clutch and OMF! Those Shoes!  It was a 
fashion escalating moment from head to toe. 
Way to Rock Carrie!!!


DAVE HAYWOOD, HILLARY SCOTT, and CHARLES KELLEY of LADY ANTEBELLUM


Another Trio that was tantalizing to the Fashion eye. 
They looked great!



KELLIE PICKLER


Love that dress it suited her perfectly. 


Now my OMF! Award Goes to 
wait for it...wait for it 



Sara and Olivia Evans


What can I say heart melted.  
Toooo adorable




Well fashionista's until next Blog
MUAH!!!






Photos courtesy of becauseiamfabulous.com
Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America





No comments:

Post a Comment