Monday, June 4, 2012

OMF! Moments at the MTV Movie Awards 2012

Now you and I know that any award show should be ALL about who will win!  Well in my world it is ALL about who wore what, and who made my jaw drop... I am always, no matter where I am searching for those OMF! Moments so I can share my fav's with you.

At the MTV Awards this year I noticed that the trend was more about the Cocktail style dress rather then the long glmourific gowns.  Which I would imagine would go along with MTV where it is to be a network of music, shows and movies that allow you to express your individuality but at the same time be uniformed so to speak.

OK enough with the word play.....
Let's take a look at who my favorites were on the Red Carpet!

EMMA STONE 
IN
MARTIN GRANT


Love this look....
She looks chic and trendy with a touch of glam. 
Wearing the hair up allows you to pay attention to the detail around the
collar bone.  
I did not have an OMF! Moment but I do love the dress. 


CIARA
IN
BALMAN


Ciar looked beyond sexy in this Red Mini by Balman
She tends to turn heads even when she is just strolling down the street!


CHRIS HEMSWORTH
IN
HUGO BOSS


Complete OMF!! for obvious reasons...heheeee
But he did looking amazing.
Kind of makes you wish you were Snow White!


CHARLIZE THERON
IN 
LANVIN


Charlize never ever disappoints when it comes to Red Carpet 
appearances.  I have not come across a Red Carpet yet that she has grace
were I was left unsatisfied.  

KAT GRAHAM
IN
MARIA LUCIA HOHAN


Kat Graham looked Stunning.  She was the Red Carpet 
Correspondent for the night.  
Loved the look. 
OMF! Moment in the building.  



ELIZABETH BANKS 
IN 
ELIE SAAB


Now this was a complete OMF! Moment 
Love the fact that she rocked a jumpsuit
but it was so chic and sexy.  She would have received the 
OMF! Award 


until I saw HER......




...JESSICA BIEL




OMF!!  OMF!! OMF!!!
She was Flaaaaawless from Head to toe. 
Even the Ring Bling was out of this world, courtesy of 
her fiancee Justin Timberlake.  
Her look totally did it for me.......

If you have OMF! Moments you want to share good or bad send an email
to runway101atl@gmail.com 
I want to know ALLLLLL about it.  

Don't forget to subscribe.  



Photos courtesy of:
Fabsugar.com
JustJared.com
Instyle.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment