Tuesday, June 5, 2012

OMF! Moments at the CFDA Awards 2012!

Now when you are in search of OMF! Moments you absolutely must know that one place you are going to have a PLETHORA of them IT IS going to be during the CFDA Awards!  For those of you who may not know the CFDA Awards is what some call the "Fashion Oscars".  Not only it is one of the Biggest nights for the Fashion Industry, but this year it was their 50th Anniversary.  So can you say I was sooooo waiting for this.

The great thing is that there were so many OMF! Moments...and the Bad thing is that there were sooo many OMF! Moments.... I couldn't possibly post them all.  But I did pull my favs and post a link where you can go and scope some Oh My Fashion! Moments of your own.

First I will start by congratulating the top winner
The Designer of the Year Award
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen 
for 
The Row!

Did you ever think that these little darlings from "Full House" who started in diapers would
essentially become Divas's in the Fashion World.  
I am a huge fan of their line so congratulations to them both!!!

Now on to the good stuff.

PHARELL WILLIAMS


Loved this look.  I love how he completely took a 
tuxedo and made it into something worthy of a Rockstar
then to wear no socks.  Talk about Rebel......


DEVON AOKI
OMF!!! OMF!!!

 

I am a huge fan of the color red.  Then to have this pattern 
with the gown was definitely a key component that mad the jaw drop.
It screamed this is a Celebration with Class and Style!!!


BRAD GORESKI


How could you not think this was a total OMF! Moment
That was truly a fashion Statement....basically I deserve to be here and
I am not afraid to let the world know it.....


ZOE SALDANA
in 
Prabal Gurung


She looks simply flawless and stylish!  Loved this cut out sheer 
gown... Simply Ravishing. 

HILARY RHODA
OMF!


This color block gown was beyond beautiful.  The colors
made me think of the ocean which put me at peace.....lol  
Love it!


Now with all of this Fashion in one place I thought my head would explode.  
I had cotton mouth because my jaw kept dropping....lol 
soo after searching and seeing so many
incredible pieces, looks, designs etc.  
I found who gets the 
OMF! Award!


ZAC POSEN AND CRYSTAL RENN
IN 
ZAC POSEN 



Double the OMF! Moment
They looked stunning... Zac Posen never disappoints
and well I don't think he ever will. 

If you want to see more of the nights Fashion's 
And have a couple of OMF's of your own

PHOTOS COURTESY OF HUFFINGTON POST


DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!














No comments:

Post a Comment